Reaper's Bones Kickstarter Recieved!

I just got my expansive set of miniatures from backing the second Reaper's Bones Kickstarter with only $200. Here are some pictures of everything unboxed. I was starting to set up the miniatures, but then more and more plastic monsters kept pouring forth from bag after bag, overwhelming me. So I just poured them into a great pile in front. Enjoy the photos!

Edit: I've gotten a lot of traffic here through this post, so let me say thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll stick around and come back for more. I have a long running magic item series for both Magic Armor and Magic Weapons. I also do different maps, encounters, and crafts. Come and check back once life settles down on my end, as I get around to assembling and painting these minis.


My thoughts at this point, "I thought there'd be more than this." Little did I know...

Nothing broken or badly cast as far as I could see. Some bending, but that's to be expected and nothing a quick hot-water bath won't fix.

Some of the bigger monsters pieces fit well enough together that they would hold just after slotting them together.

"Grumble Grumble Grumble, I'm not painted yet."
Calm down, I'll put the link right here when I start doing some painting.


Comments