Giant's Bay: Completed



I've finally completed Giant's Bay. For the full descriptions, go read the pdf version, as I do not want to cut and paste it here, mangling my formatting. I would like to go through and link to some pictures that I drew inspiration from. Let me know what you think and feel free to suggest other collabs or contests I can enter!

So when I'm posting about giant lumberjacks and buffalos with blue hides underneath their brown fur, obviously I'm talking about a whole bay colonized by Paul Bunyans.

These are the livestock they herd in the north and these are the trees they log in the middle.


The Mussel-Scale Lizardfolk are my favorite creation of this hex, and I got a lot of ideas for them from Jurassic Park.
Enforcers
Grapplers
Slashers
Guess I'm not the only one who combined Lizardfolk with ancient central american weaponry.
Imagine these two with zebra mussels instead of obsidian, with that shield ringed in razor sharp shells.

They grow the mussels like this.

Oh, and don't mess with the Centaur forest, they get pretty defensive.
And the young ones are seeking glory just like this guy.
You just can't see his horse legs behind that elephant.

The Watchers are just waiting for you to mess up, and their minions are watching from everywhere.

That's it for now, if you have any questions about any section of the hex, let me know and I'll elaborate on it.





Comments