Mythoard Beta

Mythoard is a 'loot crate' type monthly subscription gift box for tabletop gamers. So far, they'll be getting their collections of goodies from awesome places like Chessex and Redkobold, you can see Mythoard's site to see more. It'll include things like modules, maps, multi-faced number generators, and minis. I've been interested in doing one of these monthly random gift box deals, but I never pulled the trigger on one. With the beta test for Mythoard going out, I decided I'd give it a try.


They are shipping their first boxes out in December and hopefully there are still beta subscription spots still open if you're interested. If you clutch your gold with a Scrooge Mcduck-like intensity, I'll be doing a review of what comes in on the first month so you can see what you're getting into before you buy. By the by, I first heard about it thanks to Tenkar's Tavern.

Comments