Geomorph Design Contest: Returning in 4...(3)...2...1...

With Inkwell Ideas taking a break from the Geomorph Contest before and during GenCon, I am going to use the down time to do a little practice and try out some new techniques. This week, I wanted to try and fill out my geomorph cache with four less intense rooms, two side rooms, and a corner. See my previous entry here.

I am planning some big changes around here in the next week or so. Stay tuned!

The first few I hit the wall space with sharpie and I have to say I am a fan of this. It is easier than millions of fine, criss-crossed lines and it handles thin walls better. It does have a very high contrast and I will have to fill in more carefully in the future.

Cozy burial temple. Great location.

Ooh! Free ladder!

He's a biggun.

The next four are outlined in sharpie with interior wall space hatched with sharpie. This works best on larger spaces, especially with caves, IMO. It is much easier to mess up than shading the entire wall space.
Are those claw marks fresh?!

Stare into the void and it stares back.

This room would be so much nicer if they hadn't put in that stupid closet.

Curl up with a good book.

Comments