Geomorph Design Contest: Water

Well, I was a big dumb and cannot perform basic calendar math so I did not get my three entries in on time. Even though I am ineligible this week, I still accomplished my goal of practicing my mapping skills, trying new techniques, and messing around with GIMP. Check out my three entries and tell me what you think.

I'm looking to get more involved in the OSR and RPG blogging world. Comment below or message me with any good forums, blogs, or other spaces you would suggest.

"Contents Under Pressure"
Sandbags emplacements climb halfway up the eight foot ceilings of these rooms, while water leaks through crumbling wax stuffed between the wooden beams of the center room. A deadbolt at the top and bottom of each of the doors or bent and curved while the mounting strains under the pressure. A secret room, accessible from above, controls the drain in the center of the room and shut off the magical pumps filling the room. The watertight chests hide a secret treasure in the pressurized, watery room.

"Sharktopus"
 Now I'm not saying there is or isn't a vicious mutant in that pool, but I do see that golden chest across the way. Let's draw straws to see who goes in first.

"Storied Crossing"
The room is cool and moisture hangs in the air while swift waters crash below. A faint whiff of sulfur can be picked up by sensitive noses.

Comments