2K Pageviews! Also, a Second Tenkar's Landing Hex

I've been doing semi-regular updates for about nine months now and I am very excited to have hit a nice little milestone. I don't know who most of you are, but thanks for the 2k page views! It's awesome that my ramblings and mental detrita are interesting enough for so many people to click their way over here.


What content has been the most useful for you? Are there any lists, magic items, terrain, monsters, adventure hooks, or maps you'd like to see? Any cool ideas that you don't want to take the time to finish? Toss them my way!

Also, I am taking on a second hex over at the Tenkar's Landing crowd-sourced hexcrawl, Hex 22.13. It won't be as involved as my last hex, but I'll be putting out a nice cozy little swamp and at least one dungeon.


Comments